International and the domestic patent acquisition
This revolutionary substance that is extracted from the Pine nut and nut shell is gathering attention from around the world.
The method we use to extract, and the way we use our ingredients has received not only domestic patents, but overseas as well.
The method for the extraction and usage of the anti-infective substance <International and domestic patent>
Japan, USA, Germany, France, China, Taiwan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Belgium, Switzerland, England, Italy, Holland, Korea
Anti AIDS virus and anti cancer agents <International and domestic patent>
Japan, Australia, USA, Germany
The pine nut extract is not considered a medicine, but a natural supplement. However, it has received patents for being an anti-infective agent, anti-virus agent and even anti-AIDS.
- 1973: Pine nut processing apparatus, Patent 147262 acquired
- 1983: Nut shell separating apparatus, Patent 10393 acquired
- 1983: Acquired patents in USA and China at the same time.
- 1987: Acquired the method of extraction for anti-infective agent international patent for 15 countries
- 1987: Method to prevent diseases via polysaccharide extract from fruit seeds
- 1987: Acquired US Presidential Directive patent
- 1996: Anti-infective agent, Patent 2522674 acquired
- 1997: Food supplements by using pine nut oil, Patent 2655154 acquired
- 1998: Anti AIDS virus agent, Patent 2782443 acquired
- 1999: Infective agent and method to produce, Patent 2875397 acquired
- 2001: Adsorbent/deodorant and adhesion mat, Patent 3150867 acquired
- 2002: Anti virus agent and method to produce it, Patent 3290834 acquired
- To be continued… (Many other patents pending)